In order to find our programmes on the UCAS website simply follow the step-by-step guide below.
1. Follow this link to the UCAS home page – Click here (open in new tab)
2. Click on the Students button at the top left of the page.
3. Click on Course Search underlined and highlighted in red.
4. Choose the box that best describes you, i.e. home and EU applicants or international applicants and click the Search button.
5. On the next page you can chose to perform a simple search by clicking the Search button or search by Course Code.
a. If you choose the search by subject, press the Search button and on the following page type ‘technology and e-commerce’ into the subject box. Then choose the British Institute of Technology of E-commerce, which also has an institution code of B73, from the institution drop down menu. Once this is done hit the Search button the bottom of that section.
b. If you opt to search by course code, press the Search by Course Code button and on the following page chose the British Institute of Technology of E-commerce (institutions code B73) and enter the code. Once this is done hit the Search button.
6. From both of the search options outlined above you will be taken to a new web page which will offer you a link highlighted in red which will give full details regarding the programme accessible at BITE.